Solar Water Pump-Submersible
- Solex Solar water pumping system is a standalone system operating on a power generated by photovoltaic modules.
- The power generated by solar panels is used for operating DC submersible pump.
- Submersible pumps divided into two, Helical rotor and centrifugal pumps.
- Helical rotor pumps are used for high depth and low discharge and centrifugal pumps are used for low depth and high discharge.
- The pumps are used for lifting water from bore well for minor irrigation and drinking water supply.
- The system requires shadow-free area for solar panels.
- Solar Photovoltaic Panels
- DC Mono bloc Pump.
- Stand, Controller and accessories.
|Model||HP||SPV Panels (wp)||Max.Total Head (m)||Max. Suction Head (m)||Total Discharge per day |
|I ||1 ||800 ||14 ||7 ||74000 |
|II ||2 ||1600 ||14 ||7 ||1500000 |
- Drinking water supply
- Drip Irrigation
- Pond Management
- Swimming Pool water circulation
Characteristics of Pump
- Mono Bloc pump with integrated strainer tank and Brushless DC motor
- Reliable, High life expectancy.
- Simple Installation, Maintenance free.
- Rigid construction.
- Premium materials.
- Controlling and Monitoring
- Dry run protection.
- Protection against reverse polarity, Overload and Temperature.
- Integrated MPPT( Maximum power point tracking for solar operation)
- No conventional grid electricity required
- Long operating life
- Highly reliable and durable
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Saving of conventional fuels.