AC Submersible Pumps
- Dual mode operation: can be operating on electric power at night and solar power at day time.
- Inbuilt MPPT tracking facility to get maximum power output from the solar Array.
- Higher Efficiency
- Higher life cycle
- Sensor less Dry Running Protection
- Higher Temperature Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Tank over flow protection
- Over voltage protection
- Under voltage protection
- Over Load Protection
- High Durable and Reliable
Component of Solar AC Water pumping system
- Solar Panel: IEC 61215 & IEC 61730 Certified solar panels with 35 year life.
- AC Motor + Pump: High life cycle pump with High efficiency and better discharge.
- Solar AC Pump Controller: Transformer less high efficient and micro controller based pump inverter.
- Module mounting structure: Galvanized Iron Mounting Structure with Dual Axis manual/auto tracking facilities for long time operation in a day.
- Accessories: Cable, Connectors, Pipe and other Accessories.
|Model||HP||Stage||Head (m)||Discharge (IPM)||Total System Watt|
Solar PV Array
- It consists of an array of solar panels connected in series and parallel combination to achieve the desired voltage and current necessary to drive the ac pump. The power rating of the solar array will be suitable to the design of the pump.
Conventional AC 3 phase motor & pump
- Ac pumps are conventional pumps that are currently in use across the world for various applications. Currently these pumps run on ac power from the grid (batter overall efficiency of the pumpset will lead to reduce the number of solar panel
Solar AC pump controller with inbuilt MPPT function (Solar AC pump inverter)
- A transformer less inverter system, 415 VAC 3-phase output voltage and V/F Control to manage pump starting condition (Soft Start). The equipment is micro controller based and operated with software for digital control of inverter parameters, fault finding diagnostics and digital I/O signalling.
- With the inbuilt MPPT (maximum power point tracking) function, it regulates the output frequency according to irradiation in real time to achieve the maximum power. Adopting the proposed dynamic VI maximum power point tracking (MPPT) control method, fast response and stable operation can be possible, better than the conventional methods, it can overcome the problems including poor tracking performance, unstable or even cause water hammer damaging when the irradiation on the array changes rapidly.
- Galvanized iron dual axis manual tracking structure will ensure the long time hassle free operation. Optionally we will provide auto tracking or fix tilt tracking.
- HDPE/GI ISI Standard Pipe for Higher Strength and easy installation with higher life expectation. ISI standard copper cable to ensure fire proof operation.